1. A member / resident must accompany any guest.
2. Courts will be open for play between the hours of 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM. Exclusive Club court times are: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Saturday 8:30am - 11:30 am, and Wed evenings 6:00 - Dark.
3. Courts will be used for Pickleball ONLY.
4. Except for Pickleball Club or HOA sponsored events, the courts are for use of residents and guest(s) on a first-come-first-serve basis (exception: exclusive club time).
5. All players must wear court shoes (sneakers) and proper attire. No black soled shoes. Shirts must be worn at all times.
6. Glass containers, alcohol, food, chewing gum, and tobacco products are not permitted on the courts. Plastic bottles are permitted.
7. When more than 4 people are playing (during exclusive club times) , use sign -in sheet, so those waiting get to play once a spot is available.
8. Use of abusive or foul language is prohibited. NOTE: To better facilitate play on the “OPEN COURTS” when there are limited courts that cannot handle the number of players present, it is recommended that when all the courts are full, a court shall be vacated when a completion of one game to 11 points is completed. Warm-up shall be confined to 3 minutes.
9. Only Good Sportsmanship will be permitted.